• Ready to use. Do not dilute.
• Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
• Freeze leftover stock in freezable container or ice cube trays. Store frozen stock cubes in a resealable plastic bag and use within 60 days.
• Recommended use by date on package.
HELPFUL USAGE TIPS
• Use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or bouillon or water.
• Moisten leftovers with stock before reheating in microwave.
SOUPS & STEWS
• Make hearty dishes using stock as a base for stews, bouillabaisse and gumbo.
• Adds full bodied flavor to seafood chowders and bisques.
• Steam shrimp, mussels and clams in stock instead of water.
• For a quick and easy shrimp scampi, sauté shrimp and finely chopped garlic in butter or olive oil 2 to 3 minutes. Add stock; cook until sauce is slightly reduced. Squeeze in lemon juice. Serve over pasta.
• Add stock instead of water for savory stir-fries, risotto and paella.
Spiced Seafood Stew
Prep time: 20 mins