Kitchen Basics is excited to announce that the American Heart Association has certified this product!
Chicken Stock, Vegetable Stock (Carrot, Onion, Mushrooms, And Celery), Sea Salt, Natural Chicken Flavor, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor, And Spice And Herbs (Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, And Thyme).
8.25 fl. oz. (243mL)
• Ready to use. Do not dilute.
• Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
• Freeze leftover stock in freezable container or ice cube trays. Store frozen stock cubes in a resealable plastic bag and use within 60 days.
• Recommended use by date on package.
HELPFUL USAGE TIPS
• Use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or bouillon or water.
• Moisten leftovers with stock before reheating in microwave.
• Replace water with stock when preparing rice, couscous, quinoa or lentils.
• For richly flavored gravy, add stock instead of water to roast chicken pan drippings and thicken as desired.
• Make mashed potatoes with stock instead of milk and butter.
MAIN DISHES & SOUPS
• Make hearty meals using stock as a base for stews, casseroles and slow cooker recipes.
• Adds full-bodied flavor to soups such as traditional chicken noodle soup.
LOW FAT COOKING
• Cook vegetables in a small amount of stock instead of oil or butter.
• Add stock instead of water for savory stir-fries and pasta dishes.
Prep time: 15 mins