Kitchen Basics is excited to announce that the American Heart Association has certified this product!
Beef Stock, Beef Flavor, (Natural Flavor, Beef Stock), Vegetable Stock (Carrot, Onion And Celery), Honey, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Salt, And Spice And Herbs (Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, Thyme).
8.25 fl. oz. (243mL)
• Ready to use. Do not dilute.
• Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
• Freeze leftover stock in freezable container or ice cube trays. Store frozen stock cubes in a resealable plastic bag and use within 60 days.
• Recommended use by date on package.
HELPFUL USAGE TIPS
• Use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or bouillon or water.
• Moisten leftovers with stock before reheating in microwave.
SAUCES & GRAVIES
• For richly flavored gravy, add stock instead of water to roast beef pan drippings and thicken as desired.
• For a savory pan sauce, pan fry steak in butter. Remove from pan. Add stock, stirring to loosen brown bits in bottom of pan. Cook until sauce is slightly reduced. Swirl in cold butter. Serve over steak.
GRAINS & LENTILS
• Replace water with stock when preparing rice, barley, couscous, quinoa or lentils.
Prep time: 15 mins