• Use 1 teaspoon for 4 servings.
• Add to chicken, pork, veal, fish and seafood.
• Add to stuffings, marinades and salad dressing.
White Chocolate Caramel Popcorn
Serves: Makes 16 (3/4-cup) servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
View full recipe >
- 10 cups plain popped popcorn
- 2 cups coarsely chopped mixed nuts
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Gourmet™ Herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda