Mix with a small amount of oil and use as a rub for roasted leg of lamb, pork, or beef roasts.
Salad Dressing or Marinade: Mix 2 tablespoons with 1/2 cup oil and vinegar dressing.
Roast Chicken with Potatoes Olives and Greek Seasoning
Prep time: 20 mins
- 4 tablespoons McCormick Gourmet™ Greek Seasoning divided
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 package fresh spinach leaves
- 2 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1 whole chicken about 3 to 4 pounds
- 2 lemons cut in half
- 1 medium red onion cut into wedges
- 6 small Yukon gold potatoes each cut into 6 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Black Pepper, Coarse Ground